Solutions For Your Business!
These are the Consultancy Services that we are dealing with
We Provide the Conceptual Design is based on the Business Plan guidelines under client interaction & URS. And the Basic scheme of services for overall project bandwidth.
We will give 'VMP' that obeys- the outlines the principles involved in the qualification of a facility, defining the areas and systems to be validated, and provides a written program for achieving and maintaining a qualified facility.
Basic Engineering includes Conceptual process studies (material balances, process flowsheets,…) and preliminary plot plan. We have well experienced team to give designs for- 1.Basic layouts 2.Process flow diagrams 3.Piping & instrument diagrams 4.Control & operational philosophy 5.Basic equipment sizing 6.Equipment specifications 7.Budgetary costing.
Bill of quantities & specifications of all items involved for various disciplines.Tendering & vendor management of civil, architecture, hvac, electrical, mechanical, piping and other services like plumbing & fire fighting.
- Concept & presentations.
- 3D views & rendering.
- Structural design.
- Construction drawings for buildings.
- Capacity calculations.
- Design & specification of utility & process equipments.
- Planning & designing piping layout for process & utility equipments.
- Utility distribution in optimum possible ways.
- Installation of various process & utility equipments.
- Design of electrical distribution system.
- Sizing of transformers ,dg sets ,cables, indoor & outdoor illumination, earthing ,lighting protection system. Load list.
- Prepare design basis on the HVAC requirement for different areas in the layouts.
- GMP review of layout, Man-Material Movement, GMP Area classification, AHU segregation & pressure segregation.
- Prepare Room Datasheets in Clean Room.
- Ducting drawings.
- Block diagrams
- PFD’s & P&ID’s
- Sizing of process equipments and their utility requirements, conceptualizing & designing process equipment layout along with material flow.
- Design of total instrumentation system for process plant.
- Design & make specification for various instruments required.
- Design of control logics required for the process monitoring of parameters and finally integration of all instrumentation by connecting them to appropriate communication system.
FIRE & SAFETY
- Design of fire fighting system like hydrant system & sprinkler system. Design of fire alarm system inclusive of smoke detectors ,beam detectors & fire alarm panels.
- Project schedules & monitoring.
- Site Logistics & material management.
- Weekly, monthly activity progress reports.
- Quality & safety management. Change control throughout the project execution
Maintenance of facilities and equipment in good working condition is essential to achieve specified level of quality and reliability and efficient working. Plant maintenance is an important service function of an efficient production system.
We offer this for cost efficient with good quality. We can fix and maintain mechanical equipment, buildings, and machines. Tasks include plumbing work, painting, flooring repair and upkeep, electrical repairs and heating and air conditioning system maintenance.
Our maintenance engineers work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures. They ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably. ... planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance. responding to breakdowns.
The basic types of maintenance we offer are:
1. Preventive or scheduled maintenance, where equipment or facilities are inspected, maintained and protected before break down or other problems occur.
2. Corrective maintenance where equipment is repaired or replaced after wear, malfunction or break down.
Validation & Documentation
Cleanroom validation work is accomplished through five phases. It starts off with the design control phase and ends with monitor and control(Statistical analysis for cleanroom parameters is encouraged as a tool for monitoring the cleanroom after certification to ensure compliance). Changes to equipment and control factors after the cleanroom has been validated are grounds for cleanroom re-validation.
Design Qualification is a verification exercise against requirements defined in the acceptance criteria of your DQ protocol. The output of the Design Qualification phase is a phase report and an Standard Documentation List (SDL) file.
Installation Qualification (IQ) phase is to confirm through verification that equipment— as installed—confirms to user requirements and design requirements.The output of this phase should be an IQ report addressing all the required elements, and an SDL file
OQ phase is to show through objective evidence that the cleanroom operates in conformance with design requirements and user defined requirements, and that it consistently operates within a defined range of conditions.The output of this phase is an OQ report addressing alarms and functional requirements of the cleanroom specified in the user requirement specifications.
Performance Qualification (PQ) phase of the cleanroom is to demonstrate with objective evidence that the cleanroom consistently operates within defined parameters to produce the defined, desired environmental outcome.
The output of the Performance Qualification (PQ) phase is a PQ report that analyzes the performance of the cleanroom using specified equipment parameters. PQ is a pre-requisite for certification.